- Colors: blue, yellow, pink, white, gray. It can be made in all basic colors
- 100% sheep wool Merino / handmade /
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial and moisture-absorbing properties
- Regulates body temperature
- The size may vary by a few centimeters due to the nature of the natural wool to shrink or get stretched
- Only dry cleaning is recommended
Main advantages: Soft, super light, breathable fabric
The long scarf made of bulky and soft natural wool Merino will allow you to keep your good mood even in the harshest winter. If you're an active person who likes to be outdoors, this hand-knit scarf will give you the necessary protection. Its rough look should not mislead you. This product is incredibly fine, light and pleasant to the touch - a quality inherent in all products made from 100% natural Merino wool.
The scarf gives not only warmth to the body but also true joy to other senses. When well made of quality materials, it automatically becomes a fashion accessory that influences the overall look. With our long and super fluffy scarf, your look will be remarkable even when you are dressed casually and in an informal way.
Warmth that everyone can enjoy
Many people are forced to give away themselves of the warmth of hand-knit scarves because of the ordinary wool's ability to irritate and scratch the delicate skin. The natural Merino wool differs from all natural and synthetic fabrics on this feature. Its softness is a distinguishing mark, along with its delicate touch. Merino wool products are ideal even for people with hypersensitive skin and intolerance to woolen fabrics.
With Merino, we have an excellent heat / weight ratio. It is super light and gentle to the skin but at the same time with much better thermal capacity than the standard wool and all other fabrics. Merino wool is 30% finer than ordinary, with a 22-23 micron yarn thickness, from which all our products are made. Each product is handmade on customer's request as soon as possible.
Terms of delivery and payment:
- The products we offer are custom-made with a production deadline of 7-10 days. The ordered item is sent within 3-5 days of receipt of the payment, but not before the deadline set for production. In case you wish to receive the ordered product before the predefined term, you need to send a request regarding the possibility of this happening.
- The delivery of goods ordered by the customer is made to an address specified by him, which may be any home or office address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery fee is charged by the buyer, unless the contrary is explicitly indicated on the site from which the request was made.
- Our company reserves the right to contact the User at the telephone number specified by the user before sending the goods he has ordered. This is done in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
- Our company is not responsible for outstanding orders in cases where the User: Indicates an incomplete, inaccurate or false delivery address and a telephone number; Has submitted untrue, incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
- In the case of international orders are applied the delivery and receipt rules applicable to the country of delivery and the postal service. The laws and rules of the country where the Recipient of the Delivy is located are also applied.
- All fees related to the import of ordered goods are borne by the User. He is denied the right to request reimbursement in case of refusal to pay the import charges or to receive the shipment.
- Payment of ordered goods can be made in several ways, namely: Pay Pal, credit card, debit card.
- Cash on delivery is possible only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. In the event that such an option is selected, the User must pay both the value of the ordered goods and the charge for their delivery to the courier upon receipt.
Instructions for use and storage of our purchased items
Merino's natural wool is a very sensitive, delicate and refined fabric and therefore needs special care and support.
It is not desirable to store our woolen products in plastic bags or vacuum bags for storing clothes, as this may cause damage and deformation.
When storing the items you purchased, it is important to limit the access of moths and other pests to them. Store in dark and ventilated areas protected from moisture.
Caring for Merino products
Merino wool has the feature to felt and to form small balls on the surface. Although special devices are available in the market to remove them, we do not recommend the use of such aggressive methods. Our advice is immediately after the appearance of felt areas to remove them manually by pulling slightly towards the direction of thread .
Under no circumstances you should wash the Merino products in a washing machine and dry them in a dryer. This will lead to their permanent deformation and shrink. Dry cleaning is the best option for this natural fabric. Do not expose wool products to strong sunlight as this will lead to color bleaching.
Do not treat with bleach products. The removal of stains can be done with a mild soap or other means intended to treat delicate fabrics. Merino wool fibers have a natural protective layer that prevents the absorption of stains, so in most cases these actions are totally unnecessary. Avoid too frequent dry cleaning of wool fabrics from Merino. In most cases, their ventilation is enough to regain their fresh look and lose the unpleasant smell taken by the surrounding environment - tobacco smoke, the smell of cooking, and so on.
Our shop is not responsible in the event of serious damage to purchased items due to non-compliance with the above conditions.
All Merino wool products are made by customer request and are therefore not subject to return and replacement. Thank you in advance for your understanding of this condition.
If there is any problem with the product we provide, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment to try to provide you with adequate assistance.