(1) The ordered goods delivery shall be carried out to an office or address specified by the User on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. Delivery is at the expense of the User, unless otherwise stated on www.mernoknits.com.
(2) Delivery to a courier company’s office is free of charge.
(3) Prior to the ordered goods shipping, ET SEVON - SEVASTIYANA KULEVA shall be entitled to contact the User at the telephone number specified by him to specify order and/or delivery details.
(4) ET SEVON - SEVASTIYANA KULEVA shall not be liable for non-fulfillment of the order in cases where the User has indicated incorrect, incomplete and/or inaccurate personal data, including when he has indicated an incomplete, incorrect or fictitious address or telephone.
(5) Where an advance payment has been agreed, the order shall be sent 3-5 days after receipt of the payment, but not before the stipulated term for making. If the User wants his order to arrive before a certain date, he asks if this is possible.
(6) Delivery is executed within the deadlines described under each delivery option in the Order Interface Module. Under extraordinary circumstances, ET SEVON - SEVASTIYANA KULEVA shall reserve the right to extend the delivery period by informing the User in good time.
(7) The User shall be obliged to review the goods at the moment of their delivery and to immediately notify of any inconsistencies, shortages and damages. If the User does not do so, it is assumed that the delivery was accepted without objection.
(7) (1) Where it is impossible or difficult to deliver personally to the addressee, the consignments shall be delivered as follows:
a) for an official address - to a person working at the address, stating the name of the person who received the consignment;
b) for home address - a member of the household, stating the name of the person who received the consignment.
(7) (2) In the event of failure to deliver the consignment caused by the fault of ET SEVON - SEVASTIYANA KULEVA or the courier, the person making the supply shall call the contact number indicated by the User in order to determine from which office the courier may receive the consignment.
(7) (3) In the event of failure to contact the User, the agreement shall be automatically broken.
(8) (1) In the case of international supplies, the rules for delivery and receipt of consignments to the relevant national postal service as well as to the relevant national legislation of the country where the recipient of the goods is located shall apply.
(8) (2) Any import charges for importing the goods shall be at the expense of the User. The User can not claim a refund if he refuses to pay the import charges or to receive the consignment.
(9) ET SEVON - SEVASTIYANA KULEVA shall reserve the right to change the available delivery and payment methods and/or the terms and conditions herein at any time by publishing the available delivery and payment methods on the website without any other notice.
him for the returned goods.