- Color: blue, pink, yellow. It can be made in all the basic colors
- 100% sheep wool Merino / handmade /
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial and moisture-absorbing properties
- Regulates body temperature
- The size may vary by a few centimeters due to the nature of the natural wool to shrink or get stretched
- Only dry cleaning is recommended
You love soft, hand-knit scarves, but you do not want to face the need to wrap them around your neck in a spectacular way, as well as being annoyed by their constant deployment in motion. With this soft and super fluffy collar scarf you will always have a perfectly wrapped around your neck scarf that will not only warm during the cold months but also add elegance to your attractive look.
Not just an accessory, but a spectacular highlight to your clothing.
The scarf is the accessory that combines the wonderful feature to warm you in cold weather and to complement to the overall look. Of course, not every scarf is as warm and beautiful as our handmade super-fluffy woolen collar scarf. It will be made entirely on your order and woven from a skilled and precise hand from soft merino wool of the highest quality.
The knitting pattern contributes to its incredible volume, but that should not bother you because wearing the fluffy collar will not cause you any discomfort. The incredible softness of the Merino wool is combined with exceptional ease. If you want a soft and warm scarf that does not restrict movements, that's the right decision.
The scarf is suitable for your busy day life in the big city as well as for hiking, outings and sports in nature. If you are a fan of mountain trekking or winter sports, this stylish accessory will perfectly fulfill its purpose. It will make your vision original and unique, while ensuring that you are fully protected from cold, wind and even rain. Merino wool is the only fabric that can heat even when it's wet. With proven antibacterial and thermo regulating properties, Merino collar scarf is the most stylish, convenient and useful accessory you've ever had.
Terms of delivery and payment:
- The products we offer are custom-made with a production deadline of 7-10 days. The ordered item is sent within 3-5 days of receipt of the payment, but not before the deadline set for production. In case you wish to receive the ordered product before the predefined term, you need to send a request regarding the possibility of this happening.
- The delivery of goods ordered by the customer is made to an address specified by him, which may be any home or office address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery fee is charged by the buyer, unless the contrary is explicitly indicated on the site from which the request was made.
- Our company reserves the right to contact the User at the telephone number specified by the user before sending the goods he has ordered. This is done in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
- Our company is not responsible for outstanding orders in cases where the User: Indicates an incomplete, inaccurate or false delivery address and a telephone number; Has submitted untrue, incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
- In the case of international orders are applied the delivery and receipt rules applicable to the country of delivery and the postal service. The laws and rules of the country where the Recipient of the Delivy is located are also applied.
- All fees related to the import of ordered goods are borne by the User. He is denied the right to request reimbursement in case of refusal to pay the import charges or to receive the shipment.
- Payment of ordered goods can be made in several ways, namely: Pay Pal, credit card, debit card.
- Cash on delivery is possible only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. In the event that such an option is selected, the User must pay both the value of the ordered goods and the charge for their delivery to the courier upon receipt.
Instructions for use and storage of our purchased items
Merino's natural wool is a very sensitive, delicate and refined fabric and therefore needs special care and support.
It is not desirable to store our woolen products in plastic bags or vacuum bags for storing clothes, as this may cause damage and deformation.
When storing the items you purchased, it is important to limit the access of moths and other pests to them. Store in dark and ventilated areas protected from moisture.
Caring for Merino products
Merino wool has the feature to felt and to form small balls on the surface. Although special devices are available in the market to remove them, we do not recommend the use of such aggressive methods. Our advice is immediately after the appearance of felt areas to remove them manually by pulling slightly towards the direction of thread .
Under no circumstances you should wash the Merino products in a washing machine and dry them in a dryer. This will lead to their permanent deformation and shrink. Dry cleaning is the best option for this natural fabric. Do not expose wool products to strong sunlight as this will lead to color bleaching.
Do not treat with bleach products. The removal of stains can be done with a mild soap or other means intended to treat delicate fabrics. Merino wool fibers have a natural protective layer that prevents the absorption of stains, so in most cases these actions are totally unnecessary. Avoid too frequent dry cleaning of wool fabrics from Merino. In most cases, their ventilation is enough to regain their fresh look and lose the unpleasant smell taken by the surrounding environment - tobacco smoke, the smell of cooking, and so on.
Our shop is not responsible in the event of serious damage to purchased items due to non-compliance with the above conditions.
All Merino wool products are made by customer request and are therefore not subject to return and replacement. Thank you in advance for your understanding of this condition.
If there is any problem with the product we provide, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment to try to provide you with adequate assistance.