- Color: Can be made in all basic colors
- 100% sheep wool Merino / handmade /
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial and moisture-absorbing properties
- Regulates body temperature
- The size may vary by a few centimeters due to the nature of the natural wool to shrink or get stretched
- Only dry cleaning is recommended
Main advantages: Soft, super light, breathable fabric
Want a light, warm and fluffy blanket that is made entirely of natural materials? Our hand-knit Merino blanket is the perfect solution. It has the property to warm you, but without the weight up of standard wool products. It also lacks static electricity as well as the propensity to inflamate the skin - flaws inherent in all synthetic fabrics.
Hand-knitted products have not only a functional but also extremely high aesthetic and sentimental value. Our soft and super light blankets are made entirely by hand, without any traces of defects and imperfections. This soft and warm blanket, as well as our other products, will be made from 100% natural sheep wool Merino to your order in the size and color indicated by you.
The fluffy and incredibly lightweight knitted Merino blanket will give you comfort and warmth. It is the perfect duvet cover for cooler nights, and you can use it not only in the bedroom but also on the sofa or your favorite armchair while watching TV or reading an interesting book. Made of 100% natural material, it is suitable even for small children and pets. Unlike standard wools, the Merino does not irritate sensitive and delicate skin.
Among the main merits of Merino wool is its ability to maintain optimal body temperature while retaining the heat generated by the body and allowing the skin to breathe. With this soft and super-nice blanket you will never be too warm or cold. It also has excellent antibacterial properties due to lanolin, which is a component of sheep wool. Thanks to this Merino wool feature, the need for frequent cleaning of our blanket is considerably reduced.
Terms of delivery and payment:
- The products we offer are custom-made with a production deadline of 7-10 days. The ordered item is sent within 3-5 days of receipt of the payment, but not before the deadline set for production. In case you wish to receive the ordered product before the predefined term, you need to send a request regarding the possibility of this happening.
- The delivery of goods ordered by the customer is made to an address specified by him, which may be any home or office address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery fee is charged by the buyer, unless the contrary is explicitly indicated on the site from which the request was made.
- Our company reserves the right to contact the User at the telephone number specified by the user before sending the goods he has ordered. This is done in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
- Our company is not responsible for outstanding orders in cases where the User: Indicates an incomplete, inaccurate or false delivery address and a telephone number; Has submitted untrue, incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
- In the case of international orders are applied the delivery and receipt rules applicable to the country of delivery and the postal service. The laws and rules of the country where the Recipient of the Delivy is located are also applied.
- All fees related to the import of ordered goods are borne by the User. He is denied the right to request reimbursement in case of refusal to pay the import charges or to receive the shipment.
- Payment of ordered goods can be made in several ways, namely: Pay Pal, credit card, debit card.
- Cash on delivery is possible only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. In the event that such an option is selected, the User must pay both the value of the ordered goods and the charge for their delivery to the courier upon receipt.
Instructions for use and storage of our purchased items
Merino's natural wool is a very sensitive, delicate and refined fabric and therefore needs special care and support.
It is not desirable to store our woolen products in plastic bags or vacuum bags for storing clothes, as this may cause damage and deformation.
When storing the items you purchased, it is important to limit the access of moths and other pests to them. Store in dark and ventilated areas protected from moisture.
Caring for Merino products
Merino wool has the feature to felt and to form small balls on the surface. Although special devices are available in the market to remove them, we do not recommend the use of such aggressive methods. Our advice is immediately after the appearance of felt areas to remove them manually by pulling slightly towards the direction of thread .
Under no circumstances you should wash the Merino products in a washing machine and dry them in a dryer. This will lead to their permanent deformation and shrink. Dry cleaning is the best option for this natural fabric. Do not expose wool products to strong sunlight as this will lead to color bleaching.
Do not treat with bleach products. The removal of stains can be done with a mild soap or other means intended to treat delicate fabrics. Merino wool fibers have a natural protective layer that prevents the absorption of stains, so in most cases these actions are totally unnecessary. Avoid too frequent dry cleaning of wool fabrics from Merino. In most cases, their ventilation is enough to regain their fresh look and lose the unpleasant smell taken by the surrounding environment - tobacco smoke, the smell of cooking, and so on.
Our shop is not responsible in the event of serious damage to purchased items due to non-compliance with the above conditions.
All Merino wool products are made by customer request and are therefore not subject to return and replacement. Thank you in advance for your understanding of this condition.
If there is any problem with the product we provide, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment to try to provide you with adequate assistance.